Saturday 6 June 2020

Lockdown Diaries - Intro


Is it true that the more time you have the less value you attribute to it? By the way, how far has it been staying indoors amid the coronavirus-sponsored lockdown?

It's quite unfortunate that where I am currently, we ain't observing the lockdown, no social and/or physical distancing activities are going on as usual. Some people are still questioning if coronavirus is existing!

I tour some parts of the town last week only to discover that passengers were travelling out of the state even though we claim to have the inter state borders under surveillance, how do they even pass through?

During the beginning of the "lockdown", I spent time taking online courses in my areas of interest and as well sharing my knowledge with various circles of youths. As the days kept going in I decided to spend more time in self discovery; this for me requires a lot of meditation and prayers. 


One thing I am learning during this period is the need to eschew procrastination and embrace consistency. We learn my doing not by acquiring certifications alone. 

Every weekend until the end of the lockdown, I'll share with you one word from my lockdown dairy. Stay with me through this journey.

Share your lockdown experience with me in the comment session  

Write to you soon, 
Johnstone. 




No comments:

All Rights Reserved ©Johnstone Terkuma Kpilaakaa 2020 . Powered by Blogger.