Thursday 2 April 2020

Where Are You?

Happy New Month, 
It's a sober period for the whole planet but I pray and hope that as the lockdown has allure us into our homes, we will get to find the secret place. 

I would have loved to share with you on how to be productive in the midst of the global lockdown but instead, I will be asking a few questions and I admonish you to spend time to ponder and pray on what your response is:

I hope the Jesus Christ is still the focus of your life? 
I hope you are still looking for the mystery of the cross? 
I hope you are still experiencing the freshness of life from Jesus Christ that brings rest, peace and fulfillment? 
I hope the fire you once caught is still burning? 
How about the new wine, I hope it is still coming out of your life? 
Are your convictions still standing the storms of life? 
Hey, I hope your anchor still hold when the strong tide lift and the cables strain? 
Finally, I hope on all you do, expansion of the Kingdom of God is your core focus? 

This epistle I write to you, to enquire about your relationship with your Creator. Are you still connected to your source and sustainer? God is crying out in the cool of the garden; 'where are you?'. 

The pandemic will come and go, but God lives forever. And as a tiny virus has moved the whole world, may your mustard seed-like faith soar above any fear. 

I will write to you soon. 

Stay safe, 
JS

No comments:

All Rights Reserved ©Johnstone Terkuma Kpilaakaa 2020 . Powered by Blogger.