Monday 17 February 2020

Poetry || Amazing Love

AMAZING LOVE
What is man that you are mindful of me?
Even on the cross, He gave it up for me
How did I deserve it? He even asked nothing from me
What can this be? He said He loves me.

How can this be, does He even know me?
Ah! Son and friend He even calls me.
Oh, what am I that you even chose me?

What is this, do I even need Him?
Then, I was dying, He lifted me.

even in my disdain, He wont let me be.
While I hurt Him, He still loves me.
This is amazing, He remembered me,
Even When I was in need, He was still there for me.

I got myself into trouble, He didn't allow me to be ridiculed
Despite my ingratitude,
He still does exceedingly great things.
Just when I thought He has done it all, He did it more,
Just when I thought I was forgotten, He remembered me more.

I'm talking about God,
The Big G-O-D God,
The one with Amazing love,
It's the most perfect I've seen.


Yol Favour Nguuma,
Makurdi, Benue State

No comments:

All Rights Reserved ©Johnstone Terkuma Kpilaakaa 2020 . Powered by Blogger.