Saturday 10 August 2019

God's Plan

It is always best we try to find out God's plan for our lives before making any decision.

For many it will be too hard to say 'Lord, let your will be done in my life', but you can't find complete joy doing what isn't God's will for your life.


 Sincerely speaking I know God's will is always the best but sometimes I find it difficult to ask God for His will to be done in my life. Maybe I felt I had good reasons for doing what I do or what I wanted doing. But I thank God for His grace that now I'm willing to say and with a sincere heart 'Father, let your will, your plan, your purpose for my life be accomplished'.

 Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". God is not a man that He would lie. God knows the future and we don't even have an idea what's gonna happen the next minute so why do we bother ourselves about our future when the creator of the universe has a better plan for us?.


Aside all these, there is one major problem or mistake that sometimes we make not until it is too late before we realize them, that is sometimes we block God's will, plan and purpose for our lives without knowing.

 Sometimes we try to force ourselves into something even when we know it can't work just because we want to please people. Sometimes we treat humans inhumanly without caring if the person is part of those that will help in making your purpose come to fulfilment or vice versa. You may not know or see it but that person may get so discouraged about life and live anyhow.

Let's mind the way we speak to people, treat them, mind the words you say to people and live your life by the principle, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
Above all always pray for God's will to be done in your life and I promise you that you will never regret it.


Yol Favour Nguuma,
Makurdi, Nigeria

No comments:

All Rights Reserved ©Johnstone Terkuma Kpilaakaa 2020 . Powered by Blogger.