Wednesday 3 July 2019

I'm Taking A Break.

My dear blog reader,

I hope you are doing good?
What has the Lord been teaching you lately?; Please share with me in the comment box.


The past few days has been quite hectic for me, trying to strike a balance between my spiritual life, academics, broadcast journalism careeer and the blog. Also, a few community development projects have taken a whole lot of my time too. Anyways, let me not bore you with that.

Sharing from the ordinaries of everyday life to arose the mystic in you to encounter God has always been my aim on the blog. As part of my commitment to this goal; I'll be taking a break from blogging to stay with the Lord in the word and prayer to enhance my growth in Christ.

During the break I'll also be studying ahead of my university semester exams, which I'm to write soon; do pray for me.



taking a break

Thanks for always reading my blog; my prayers are with you all through this season.

Do make out time to read previous post and the blog, my break will span for a few weeks, don't worry; I'll be back in no time.

I love and celebrate you greatly.

With Love and Light,
Johnstone
Cup Of Coffee, Laptop, Office, Macbook

No comments:

All Rights Reserved ©Johnstone Terkuma Kpilaakaa 2020 . Powered by Blogger.