Wednesday 20 March 2019

About Johnstone

Hello you!

I'm so happy you wandered onto my blog. Let me introduce myself.

I'm Johnstone Kpilaakaa, a faith blogger and a Christian radio talk show host. My passion is to engage people with the Gospel that will keep them Christian forever.
I share reflections drawn from God's touch in the ordinaries of everyday life with the aim that it will inspire the mystic in you to encounter Christ.

With the noise accompanied by the hustle and bustle in our world today, I pray and hope that as you surf on the streets of my blog you'll find tranquillity and reasons to pursue for intimacy with Christ.

I'm also passionate about about personal and community development.

I believe that the salvation of souls is the supreme law; looking forward to engaging you with the gospel that will keep you a Christian forever.

Feel free to comment and share on the blog, don't forget to subscribe.


Connect With Me on all my Social Media Platforms:


FACEBOOK: Johnstone Kpilaakaa
TWITTER:@Iam_Johnstone
INSTAGRAM: @Iam_Johnstone
LINKEDIN:Johnstone Kpilaakaa



Welcome to Johnstone's Blog.

Blessings,
Johnstone.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always you do!

Anonymous said...

You're doing a great work!
May God increase you. Amen!

Boniface said...

Your reflections are edifying!
God bless
😍

Unknown said...

God bless you!

Markblessing said...

Great work Bro

All Rights Reserved ©Johnstone Terkuma Kpilaakaa 2020 . Powered by Blogger.